Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we are operating a reduced service. We are no longer offering home call-outs or office visits until further notice.
If you require assistance we are receiving computers at our office.
Please get in touch with your query via the contact page
Bristol PC Doctor offers a range of PC and Mac computer support services in Bristol
We offer a friendly, professional service in Bristol and the surrounding area. We pride ourselves in turning around older PCs to make them faster, saving you the cost of a new computer. In the current economic climate it is far better to upgrade what you have than to buy something new. It is also great news for the environment: even when a system is past its life, we will strip it down and recycle every usable item from it.
Are you frustrated by a slow PC or Mac computer? Then it’s time for a tune-up!
There’s no need to buy a new computer – we will clean up and optimise your PC or Apple computer, making it faster, smoother and much more reliable. Give your computer a new lease of life now!
We offer the following services, all at reasonable rates:
- PC & Mac laptop & desktop repairs
- Health checks & servicing
- Home & office visits (daytime or evening appointments) – CURRENTLY SUSPENDED
- Upgrades – hard drives/memory (RAM)
- Virus, spyware & adware removal
- System tune-ups & maintenance
- Windows & Mac OS X reinstalls
- Hardware and software fault diagnosis
- Laptop screen repairs & replacements
- Laptop keyboard replacements
- Laptop liquid damage repairs (Apple only)
- Overheating repairs, including new fan and power supply installs
- Specialist Macbook / Macbook Pro / Macbook Air logic board & GPU repairs
- All types of Macbook / Macbook Pro / Macbook Air repairs
- Data transfer services
- ‘Blue screen of death’ / crash fixes
- One-to-one tuition
- Technical advice
- Drop-in surgery at our city centre office – please call for details
Get in touch via the contact page, where you can fill in our online form or contact us by phone or email to book an appointment.